New specifications for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac's common mortgage application unveiled Tuesday add data points and remove obsolete questions, as well as include additional capabilities to promote digital mortgage workflows. more »
More in TechnologySee All »
Mid America Mortgage will begin purchasing electronically closed loans through its correspondent lending channel.
Orange County found itself $26 million richer last week after an international software company paid a settlement, ending a lawsuit in which the county alleged it had been defrauded of millions while trying to replace its automated property tax system.
Appraisal management software company Mercury Network has entered into an agreement to acquire valuation data and analytics services provider Platinum Data Solutions.
Equifax and TransUnion have stopped selling traditional credit reports, forcing lenders to buy their new, more expensive "trended" data reports that mortgage investors aren't using yet.
Ellie Mae has integrated settlement software from Qualia with its Encompass platform.
Reynolds and Reynolds subsidiary International Document Services has added a fulfillment dashboard to its idsDoc mortgage document preparation system.
First Community Mortgage is taking somewhat of an unusual approach with its latest branding campaign.
Clara, a new online mortgage lender, has launched with $27 million in equity financing.
- Simplifile Q2 2016 Report Finds Emerging Preference Among Lenders for Settlement Partners Who E-Record
- Another 23 Counties Across South, Midwest Adopt Simplifile E-Recording
- Simplifile Staffs Up to Support Mortgage Lender Initiatives
- Assurant Acquires American Title, Leader in Title and Valuation Latest Expansion of Capabilities in Housing Market
- Capsilon Announces Growth Investment from Francisco Partners